Sunday, February 3, 2008

One of My Faves........















I discoverd this great combination a few weeks ago:

Old fashioned Rolled Oats cooked for about five minutes so they are nice and soft with a little texture.
Sugar
Coconut Milk
Blueberries

It is a treat when I get to eat it since it actually requires more than grabbing and going. I decided this morning would be that day that I could partake. Silly me for thinking that.... I know, it looks really good, and I thought that when I added the milk, ect. that it would cover the burned oatmeal taste. (A result from me thinking that I could do more than one thing at a time.) Oh well.... There is always another day...Goodbye Oatmeal.

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

That sounds so good. YOu are so good at "creating" recipes. I only follow them.

Jessie said...

That looks DE-licious! I love oatmeal and blueberries. I can't wait to try it with coconut milk!