Friday, December 19, 2008

I Heart New York!

New York.

I love it!













I love the busy New Yorkers mixed with the awe struck tourists.

















I love that you can be walking down 5th ave. admiring the high end shops such as Gucci and Prada, and then suddenly there is a historically old Church between all the modern buildings.













I love Central Park.













I love the Deli Markets that serve such huge sandwiches you wonder why they even bother putting on the bread!













(This is a half!)













I love that when you eat at these Deli's you get coleslaw and pickles as an automatic appetizer.

















(This poor family had no idea what was happening!)

I love times square and all the lights, the shops, the people.













I love taking the subway. Granted it can be confusing at times, but so much fun anyways.













I love how at Christmas time the window displays are insanely detailed and cool.














I love how Macy's dept. store has become an icon for Santa and Holiday spirit!

7 comments:

Darilyn said...

I love it too! That family with their sandwiches is just making me laugh. I wonder how much of it they ate!

Brittons of Provo said...

Hurray for New York! We were there the beginning of November, and it was so much fun. The best part was showing Gabe Times Square-he loved it, especially the M&M world billboard. I'm glad you got to have such a fun visit with your mom and sister. Merry Christmas!

Ganine said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I want to go someday!!

Jason and Jamie said...

I love all of your pictures! I haven't been to NYC in a few years--so it was so good to see pictures of familiar and new places! Do you know what picture book was in the Saks windows this year (at least I think it's the Saks windows or it might be another one?

Jenny said...

I love all the pictures of NYC the things you don't think about when you hear about NYC. I want to go there someday I don't think I can get Michael to go so I will have to get some friends.

Naomi said...

What a coincidence, I heart New York too! It just has it's own heart beat. I can't wait to go back, I haven't been since Danny and I went right before we were married. I'm glad you had fun with your cute mom and sister! And again congratulations on your graduation and your upcoming move to Oregon!

Sarah said...

I have never seen sandwiches that size. Wow. You said it right about the fork...