Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Salsa-fied Chicken

I don't have a photo for this one. Totally forgot to take one as I was devouring each dish made!

Salsa-fied Chicken

In a crockpot place:
2 Cups roughly chopped tomatoes. I used a mixture of orange cherry tomatoes and red Romas.
1/2 Green Bell Pepper Chopped
1/2 Medium Yellow Onion Chopped
1/2 Cup Torn Fresh Cilantro
1 JalapeƱo de-seeded, finely chopped
2 Cloves Garlic Chopped
1 - 1.5 lb Chicken Tenders or Boneless Chicken pieces.
1 pkg Taco Seasoning.
Stir together well. Place lid and cook on high for 3-6 hrs (depending on your chicken piece size).

I made a meal with shredding some chicken and placing this chicken and some veggies in tortillas for tacos.

I then added chicken bouillon to taste to what was left in the crockpot for a Fajita Soup. Served with some cheese, sour cream, and a slice of lime.

Enjoy!

No comments: