Wednesday, March 26, 2014

C25K

It's been a few weeks since I ended the optifast program. I can happily say that I have not gained any weight back, yet I cannot joyfully exclaim that I have lost any more either. I have started a much needed journey though in learning to like the gym. To help me out in this new quest I have started the Couch to 5K program. I am now in week three. Woohoo, 3 minutes continuing running. LoL. I know, my running friends out there are smiling as they stretch out their running legs, and reset their running watches from their last 10 mile or so jaunt. :) I'll just start with a 5K goal. Any suggestions out there for the Coos Bay/Eugene/Portland areas? My hope in all of this is that I will learn to love the act of exercise. I already love to hike- obviously- but to get the thrill of getting out of bed to hit the beach or the trails, or gulp, even the treadmill. Plus with a bonus in all of this I hope to shed the last 20-30 lbs!

No comments: