Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 The Year Of ???

Most people at some point around the new year make a list, be it mental or written, of the things they would like to accomplish during the upcoming year. It may be simple or lenthy, yet this list then becomes, or should become, the guide to thier actions. 

Honestly, I have not written New Years Resolutions, well, I cannot remember the last time. I find myself this year in a place where my mind is clearer so I've set out to be resolute with myself and accomplish a few things. 

Here are my goals for my "Personal" category, meaning they are mainly for my mental health and well being and are aimed to make me a better person. 


In 2002 Health Magazine researched that "While about 75% of people stick to their goals for at least a week, less than half (46%) are still on target six months later". Be sure to check back in 6 months and see how I'm doing!!! 

No comments: