Thursday, September 6, 2007

All the fun quizzing you can imagine!

I have had way too much fun lately looking up to see "who i would be" from my fav shows. I am sure you noticed the Jane Austen quiz, and if you scroll down a bit you can see my results from my Charmed quiz. Here is the latest... Gone With the Wind.... I had a good ole laugh when I got this one!






Which Character from 'Gone With The Wind' are you?




You are Mammy. You are one tough cookie. You are strong, loyal and can see right through any bull. You take great care in watching out for your loved ones and will do anything in your power to make them happy without compromising your position.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

Darilyn said...

That is hilarious. I'm gonna take the quiz right now.

Darilyn said...

I was Mammy too!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Yes, we are those caring endeering creatures.... that don't take no bull from anyone! Did you know...... they have a "twilight" character quiz..............:) Happy quizing!

Alder Family said...

I was Mammy too! They said only 13% of people taking the quiz got that result! That's funny! I am going to do the Twilight one right now! (LOVE that series!)

Heidi Schulz said...

Hee hee! I'm Mammy too!