Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Keepin' It Real Tag

My sister Darilyn tagged me for this. The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping the snot from your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So here it goes.

1. The Fridge
This is a picture of my shelf in the fridge. I am thinking that condiments may be a family thing.


2. Your closet


3. Kitchen sink
I promise I have not been "doctoring" the photos, it just might be my lucky day!


4. Toilet
This is the newly remodeled bathroom. Oooooooh, Aaaaaahhhh!


5. Your favorite shoes
Do slippers count? I love these! All soft and squishy, yet lots of toe wiggle.


6. Favorite room
I don't really have one I am particularly attached to at the moment. This one used to be my study room, but my desk is gone now. I do go here every day though, and hide away with a book or a movie.


7. What your kids are doing right now
Well... since I don't have any kids this one was a hard one. I tried to take some random photos of Ryan and Megan Gallagher, but they did not work. So here is one of Megan and Sam in NY. Megan is on the right.


8. Laundry pile
(smile) I did my laundry yesterday!


9. Self Portrait

I just got my haircut today so you all get the oh so rare straight hair shots. I even threw in a self portrait side view. (Oh ya, if you take the shot from above it helps eliminate the double chin!)




10. Dream Vacation
I have been sitting here trying to think of "the dream vacation". I can only narrow it down to three.

India


Thailand


Italy


I tag Heidi, Nellie, Ganine, Jessica P, and Jamie L. I look forward to reading/viewing all your blogs!

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love your blog design. Love the shoes.

Heidi Schulz said...

Your hair is so darn cute!

Darilyn said...

Your hair is so cute! I absolutely love it. Almost makes me want to cut mine. You are one hot mama! Your sink is too clean. Let me come over and put some greasy pans in it.

Nicole said...

Love, love, LOVE your hair! I don't think I have ever seen it straight. This was a fun TAG. At first I thought I would never be able to do this one but then I remembered that I have more than one toilet to choose from. Hehe.

Krista Lou Cook said...

OK You all are making me nervous about my hair. The chances of you EVER seeing me withit straight again is rare!

Hey nichole, feel free to be tagged too!

Nellie said...

You tagged me? Oh boy -- I won't clean, but first I need to LOCATE my camera!

Your hair looks great, by the way -- I like it curly, too, though!

Sarah said...

That was fun to see!
LOVE the side-view pix.... hot and attractive!
By the way, lately i've been wearing my hair loose & curly more frequently... and it makes me feel like you! :)

nutrigina said...

love the straight hair shots, you hottie, you! thanks for coming over the other day...it was great fun. good luck with your 13 jobs (i'm close, right?) you are seriously one of the busiest people i know. g.