Thursday, May 15, 2008

8 Months to a Better Me!

Soooooo...... This past month had been a huge downfall in the Oh so healthy eating schedule. Not that I have gone totally crazy, I just could not keep up with my stress eating. Cause that's what I do when I get stressed, I eat!

One thing I have done better though is the exercise. I found this great route. I start from my house, hit some trails that spit me up out by 108, and cross 108 into Centennial Park. I do one lap around the park and then trace my path back home.



The total route is about 3.2 miles. I can add mileage or shorten the route depending on my time and shin splints!

To help with the motivation I purchased some new shoes and an Ipod shuffle. This way I can clip and go, listening to some upbeat jams!

3 comments:

Darilyn said...

Hey 3.2, you are ready for a 5K! way to go. Cute shuffle. Is yours that color?

Jason and Jamie said...

We like to run around Centennial Lake--there are some good hills there!

Ganine said...

Love my shuffle.. That looks like a nice route mine is a treadmill.lol