Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beth's Wedding


On Saturday the 28th of June my friend Beth got married to Greg Whitesell. (This is the same friend that I took a trip to St.Michaels with.)

The day started out early as I picked her up at her parents to take her to the wedding site. We were almost there when she realized that she did not have her wedding license. We quickly resolved that issue and continued to prepare for the big day.

We started with make-up, moved on to hair, and finished with her beautiful gown, veil and tiara. I felt so honored and proud to be the one helping her.


Pictures followed and after a quick touch-up on the hair and makeup she was ready to walk down the isle. (after all it was already over 80 degrees and oh so humid by 10:30 am.) Beth was a beauty ad Greg looked dashing. I don't think anyone could resist a smile on their face. I know I had a hard time keeping the tears at bay!



After many more hours of food and visiting Greg and Beth "Took the Plunge" with all the little kids and started their new life together!





Thank you Linda for working so hard to make this day special for Beth.

Beth and Greg.....Hooray and Congratulations!

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Whoa! How many kids do they have? What an adventure!!

Krista Lou Cook said...

This is a mixture of Bowler Grandchildren and Beth and Greg's Nieces and nephews.

Anonymous said...

You made me so beautiful! Thanks so much for making my day even more special and for being such a fab friend! Love ya lots!!!