Sunday, July 6, 2008

Photo Mosaic Tag

This is a really cool tag... Try it out and post your results!





1. What is your first name? Krista - I love this photo. It was the first one that came up and I felt it suited me perfectly!

2. What is your favorite food? Potatoes - For some reason I cannot get this one to work.

3. What high school did you go to? Marshfield High

4. What is your favorite color? green - I love all the different shades in this shot.

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Eric Close - ya, the randomness of the photos that came up was hilarious!

6. What is your favorite drink? Water

7. What is your dream vacation? Soft sandy shores in a remote very warm location!

8. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream

9. What did you want to be when you grow up? Physically I wanted to be too many things, emotionally I wanted to be loving and beautiful. I love the beauty of this flower!

10. What do you love most in life? FAMILY! This was cool to find on the family page since it is a photo of Ukrainian Palsinki eggs. A tradition with my family.

11. What is one word that describes you? Happy

12. What is your flickr name? Um, I don't have one of those, but I put in my yahoo name Louiegirl and came back with this!

Here are the instructions:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.

2. Use only the first page of results, and pick one image.

3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

I loved this. It was a blast to do was well. I love your pictures and I love that we have two of the same ones.