Thursday, January 30, 2014

lbs and inches week 7

I made a comment in the MD office this morning that I thought that this diet plan was creating even more bad habits for me. For example, things that I was always able to pass up I have been eating like a starved child hiding in a closet. This is the last week of the program that I am supposed to only eat their food products. My plan, give it my all. See what I can accomplish with a week of concentrated effort on staying on target. Starting next week I begin adding regular food into my diet plan. According to the MD scale I did not lose anything this past week (not surprised). According to my home scale I am down one more lb which has me at a 40 bl loss for the last two years. I am wondering when I can demand a new photo for my work ID card :)

No comments: